Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekend shenanigans

A weekend on foot, with walkie-talkie (oh the power) working at the exciting and awe-inspiring Barbican Birthday weekend.

My aching legs of non-stop chasing, walking, running and monitoring were further insulted by the lack of the Boy in my bed over the weekend. I stand amazed at my inability to sleep in his absence. Is this love or comfort or habit...

This morning brought the first morning of the year when the sun was creeping through the curtains as he said goodbye to go to work.

First lecture of the day involved a rather frightening montage of All That Jazz followed by Grace Kelly and Frank Sinatra.


I heard these lyrics and they made me smile

I feel like I'm not out of bed yet

Oh, the sun is warm

But my blanket's warmer

Sleep, sleep, in your lady's arms.

No comments: