Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Not Gone and Certainly Not Forgotten

Hello dear reader. Sorry for the extended absence, which is kinda like me, but not intended and very much apologised for.

Life has been pretty hectic at the moment and so I'm taking Ferris Bueller's advice and Stopping and Taking a Look Around.

Conversations have so far revolved around 'Where should we put the standard lamp' and 'How does the hot water work'. When not discussing the furnishing requirements of the new house, we've been wedding venue-viewing and guest-list drafting. Good lord!

For those who are interested, I'll try to keep wedding planning fun to Countryside Wedding and leave this to playing with my new garden, attempting to work out a centigrade electric oven (oh good lord) and any other bonanzas.

So, until the broadband gets set up at home, I'm limited to posting from work without my camera pics. So long and thanks for your patience. Normal business will resume shortly.

xx

No comments: