Monday, October 15, 2007

Talent in Bowl-fulls

A busy weekend of Barbican-ing on Saturday and on Sunday attending the glorious birthday celebrations of the Boy's friend's mum.

The Boy's Friend is currently training in Utrecht to be a baritone opera singer and stunned his family with a series of pieces, accompanied by the Boy on keyboard.

The Boy's mother, Dutch by birth, is an incredibly talented potter with her own studio and various galleries that display her simple and elegant creations.

I helped with washing up, and for my troubles, was awarded two salad bowls and 6 tumblers full of leftovers to take home with me. Oh, what a bit of Persil achieves!


I am planning my next mulled wine party. These are the perfect receptacle.

Thanks, Charlotte, your talents make me very very happy indeed.

No comments: