Sunday, June 03, 2007

Beautiful Boudoir Chic, Sri Lankan style

Pretty dresses and sparkly flats are abundant at this boutique that I found through notonthehighstreet.

I think my favourite are the pyjamas: I want them for my two-years ago self to stay at the Boy's parents' house for the first time: sexy in the bedroom and suitably demure and covering for breakfast in the morning. I have since moved on to this lovely number as we've passed the time where I could claim demure or bashful as either of my qualities. Staying there next weekend. Breakfast will be interesting.

Embroidered_pjs

Cotton kimono pyjamas

The red dress is now firmly on my list of to-die-fors though, as it's a limited edition and seems to have sold out in my size already, I fear it will be a dream dress, never to actually enter my wardrobe.

NEW: Milly hand-crochet tea dress

Milly Hand-crocheted Tea Dress

NEW: metallic green strappy sandals - click to see a larger versionBEST SELLER: Pewter leather ballet flats - click to see a larger version

Metallic green strappy sandals

Leather pewter ballet flats

Click on by and let me know what you think.

Oh, and I want the house where they've done the photoshoot. Very jealous.

No comments: