Monday, September 10, 2007

Agony Aunt

It seems that the added bonus of betrothing oneself to a boy is the knock-on effect of betrothing oneself to his family. Despite the tenuous connection while we are still unwed, I am claiming myself auntie to the Boy's nephew, born on August 29 after two days' labour, a failed epidural and the final intrusion of a ventuose suction.

Agony indeed.

However, the beauty of childbirth is maintained in the fact that this is now long since forgotten in the squidgy brilliance that is Jamie George, seen here posing for his first dealing with the paparazzi at the tender age of six days old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi..
Your blog is awesome!
: O
The baby is so beautiful...

PLEASE VIsIT MY BLOG:

www.blog.comunidades.net/robbiewilliams1023/

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Helen,
Oh so sweet that wee baby is!!!

I just wanted to make sure that you got all the recommendations I sent you a while back. Let me know if not.
xo