Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Wires and Whinging



If only our playroom looked as organised as this. I asked the Boy last night (only mildly in jest) if he could find a USB port to upload a picture of our chaos for the blog. There was little need for a reply, but I got one anyway. No. My poor little laptop, bought to type job application letters and occassionally surf the internet has had about 10 versions of SmartStamp, Internet Explorer and Thunderbird loaded onto it and is now being run through to the monitor, printer and ergonomic keyboard of the PC. I came in the room and squealed in delight, seeing a picture emanating from the monitor. I didn't realise you could do that. I thought he'd fixed it.

No such luck.

I fear for my laptop. It's now making the same ominous gurgles and murmurings that the PC made in days of yore...

No comments: