Saturday, December 02, 2006

Jars of Goodness

Having the quandry again... These were made to be handed out to difficult* relations. The fabulous glut of mangoes I purchased yielded 7 jars of chutney and the onions and apples bought to contribute to them yeilded a further 4 jars of onion marmalade and 3 of sultana, apple and caramelised onion chutney.

Now, to sell or to share??!


*difficult = already has too many possessions, books, socks, sweaters and gadgets and would never speak to me again if I purchased a toilet in Tanzania on their behalf **

** ie all the men I have to buy presents for
In case you're wondering, the gingham used to dress the jars is an old shirt of my dad's, passed on to the Boy until he wore out the collar and then trimmed using a CD as a template. The Good Life would be proud.

No comments: