Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blog seven facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.
- I am tall, or as once put, 'offensively long': 5ft 11inches. This means that I expose my midriff and my ankles far more than I would like and I tend to be very intimidated by women taller than me. Thankfully, their number is not vast.
- My drink of choice is Dry Martini and Lemonade: not particularly rock n roll, but I find it is just the right balance between fizzy pop and alcohol and the lightweight in me stands a little bit more of a chance.
- I was hit by a car that I stepped out in front of at the age of 13. Thankfully, I got away with dented pride and a very badly sprained ankle. The amusing result of this is that I have a corkscrew kick when breaststroking and tend to go around in circles when I swim lengths.
- I am a little bit OCD. Not about cleaning but about stacks of paper, magazines and washing up. They can sit there in a pile, as long as the edges are straight and the pile is even (ie plates of ascending size etc).
- Regarding my impending Inca experience, I am more concerned about sharing a tent with my mum than thoughts of camping, hiking or peeing in the woods.
- Chesney Hawkes signed my left breast. It was Freshers' Week, there was a queue, I was wearing a boob tube and I had no idea who he was. My friends, however, were REALLY impressed.
- I have somehow evolved into having excellent makeup skills and a concertina professional makeup box to house my propensity to accumulate MAC eyeshadows. However, I am dreadful at styling anyone else's hair. On my brother's wedding day, I had to wash out my disasters on my mum's hair twice until my sister finally got in the game and rescued the day.
Looking forward to more revelations...