Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Showing my age...

Having an online-window shopping extravaganza (nothing like an incomprehensible Sociology essay to get the procrastination gears turning) and have discovered something rather shocking with the Spring 07 collections.


*say it quietly* :: I am currently more enamoured of Marks & Spencer than Topshop ::

From Topshop I can only find two things that I must (but shan't) have:

I am rather disconcerted to find that the dress above (viscose and only £40 - not 'only' because that's actually good value for the construction/design or the fabric itself, but because the print is cute and TS's prices have gone stratospheric recently, so, in comparison, this is reasonable) is also, without an iota of alteration, being marketed as a maternity dress. So now I'm dowdy and pregnant.

In Marks & Spencer, though it's a whole different story...







I fear bad things may happen to me....

No comments: