Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Sis' Birthday

It's the Sister's 21st birthday in the summer and already the dress hunt is on. My mum's going to be making it, but as she's just so darned trendy, we have to hunt the catwalks first! I like these for colour: (in order: Zac Posen, Narcisco Rodriguez (twice) Oscar de la Renta)


And I liked these for shapes....but as it's a marquee in the garden, imagine them knee/calf length (L to R: Ben de Lisi, Temperley, Oscar de la Renta, Badgeley Mischka




* Apologies for formatting. Windows Live Writer has abandoned me to Blogger and Blogger is not playing along. I think it's cross that I defected to Live Writer. That'll teach me.

1 comment:

Leela B said...

ooh I want that first dress! But I haven't got anywhere to wear it yet. I'll find something now!