Saturday, October 14, 2006

College days

Well I'm now officially a student and it's going fine. The course is fascinating, if not particularly taxing (only 2 1/2 days in college a week!) but I'm beginning the understand the complexities of the arts funding system in Britain. Unsurprisingly, I guess, it transpires that once again, it all just comes down to money...
Which brings me onto my next subject. My brain (and commitment levels) are not quite up to returning to the emerald city of legal secretarying so I can't quite confirm it yet, but I may have blogger land to thank for employment for the next coming months! I'm very excited by the prospects on the doorstep, but you'll have to wait for the secrets to be revealed in the coming days.
Suffice to say, my love of knickknacks, retail and giftwrap may all be coming together in a fabulous big trifle of love very shortly!
All I can say now is ... watch this space...

No comments: