Friday, January 26, 2007

Blogger Pictures Finally Working

After more than two months of navigating Blogger's less than intuitive Helpdesk system (lots of clueless people trying to assist one another - genius for keeping staff costs down, not so great on actually providing answers), Blogger is finally able to provide enlargeable pictures.

It has really annoyed me that pictures inserted into posts cannot be clicked on to bring up the original, large image in a new window. Maybe hasn't bothered you, but then I'm quite pernickity on little things like this.

Anyway, it's finally up and working. Now I shall blog all those fantastic pictures that I've been dying to share with you but thought the little image would be dull.

Brace yourselves....Lord Snowdon I ain't. This may not be pretty!!

No comments: